SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
What is the estimated delivery time?
- We usually dispatch most orders within 4-5 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays).
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of the order date.
- Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
- You will receive your products within 4-5 business days if your delivery address within the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. For the rest of India, it may take up to 7 -10 business days.
What are the shipping charges?
- It is according to products. May vary.
How are orders placed on kaira.asia delivered to me?
- All orders placed on www.kaira.asia are dispatched through our courier partners Shiprocket.
How can I get my order delivered faster?
- Sorry, currently we do not have any service available to expedite the order delivery. In future, if we are offering such service and your area pincode is serviceable, you will receive communication from our end.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on kaira.asia? Your online transaction on kaira.asiais secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Kaira.asia uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing. All credit card and debit card payments on kaira.asiaare processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Does kaira.asia store my credit/debit card information? Kaira.asia stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
What are the payment options are available on kaira.asia? We accept Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, PayU, Wallets and UPI.